Computational Cloud Services and Workflows for Agile Engineering
Learn how manufacturing SMEs have profited from cloudifying engineering and simulation processes. Join our workshop and experience the benefits of our HPC-based cloud platform.
Workshop takes plate at the HANNOVER MESSE
APRIL 26, 2017
FROM 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
The participation at the workshop is exempt from charges. Please register for the workshop by email at email@example.com with your complete address. Registration will close on April 21st, 2017 and the number of participants is limited.
- What is CloudFlow? Why is CloudFlow generating added value?
Prof. Dr. André Stork, Fraunhofer IGD, Germany
- Optimizing energy consumption and noise emission of the cooling air-flow optimization for compressors
Wojtek Zietak, Capvidia NV, Belgium
- More efficient drug production using cloud-based CFD simulation of bioreactors
Dalibor Jajcevic, SES-Tec OG, Austria
- Cloud based optimization of an extrusion die
Martin Becker, DHCAE Tools GmbH, Germany
- HPC workflow for simulation and optimization of additive manufacturing for improving the production of gearboxes
Stefano Ellero, STAM S.r.l., Italy
- Coffee break
- How can SMEs benefit from CloudFlow HPC services
Tomi Iljas, Arctur Racunalniski Inzeniring Doo, Slovenia
- How is CloudFlow boosting the competitiveness of manufacturing SMEs?
André Schneider, Fraunhofer EAS, Germany
- Where to benefit from CloudFlow?
Sebastian Pena Serna, clesgo UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Germany
- Panel Discussion